Sunday, December 23, 2007


"house.sparrows.house.arrest"

May be my last picture before the holidays. All the gifts are bought, lights and tree are up, need to wrap, cook, and be merrier. I have been creating more lately - on a roll and it is hard to stop it.

This image sampled from both entries here.

I have really enjoyed borrowing these kind cups of sugar from my new neighbor- looking and "stealing" - I am a visual pick pocket out on parole, maybe on the dole. Sort of like exhibiting "something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue."

"Looking for adventure and whatever comes my way."

3 comments:

Debi said...

And today I borrowed a cup of milk from you. Implied neighborliness, even two thousand miles between.

Seriously, it was an exciting time for me last night -- born to be wild! I was made wild. By your inspiration and by a chance discovery's possibilities.

Trijnie said...

wish you a Merry Christmas.
No Trees for me, I quit years ago, no gifts. My sons wil visit and we will have agood time. That's Christmas for me
Trijnie

John M. Mora said...

Thanks, Debi. Saw what you did and glad to share images here. I find this community a great place for artistic fellowship - yes, borrowed from Tolkien.

Wrapping presents now - we had kids late and I am experiencing kindergarten and trifocals simultaneously.

Trijnie, my best. Pleasure to exchange ideas.