Tuesday, September 29, 2009


























Monday.grind - morning and evening. Shorter days, colder nights. More boots, fewer flip flops. Coats, sometimes held, instead of sun dresses. What happened to the Fourth of July?

Last shots are at my station, waiting for Marie, for a ride home. There was an amazing sudden hard rain - drops were almost flying sideways with a stiff passing wind, and I could not walk home unless willing to be drenched. I took advantage of the neon, lights, action, and my lil' blackberry.

6 comments:

Pierre Raby said...

I love all of these blured shots John, I could cover my walls with them like a giant human quilt.
Yeh for your blackberry and your sensible spontaneity.

Irene said...

I like the 16th photo down and the last one the most. Did you know my daughter is everywhere you take photos? It's amazing how often she shows up in them. I almost take it for granted now. All the young, slender, blond females are she.

Mick said...

The 4th of July? It has long since passed us by.

Don Coker said...

Love this series, John! Do you ever have anyone get angry or agitated with you, or are you that much of a covert operator?

layers said...

Yes, the lights and neon add an eerie effect and yes the days are getting colder already-- I miss summer already.

Lucky Dip Lisa said...

My thanks to Marie for not letting the bb get wet:)

You see my changing seasons through the trees and flowers, I see yours through the boots and clothes!