Sunday, January 31, 2010


"taking.siena.rain.bows"


detail

Recently we saw "Taking Woodstock" on BlueRay, which I highly recommend. I love a good "sixties" movie.

I have had a flu for over a week now and getting used to coughing. I am better, though, and it feels so good to feel better.

All too soon after being sick we all take being healthy for granted, though.

I am tired of winter and I know that is silly thought. For it is the cusp of February, the cruelest month. Is it a leap year? Let's all spring forward soon....

In mid March I will plant sugar snaps. This summer we will have a healthy herb garden. My best.

6 comments:

shayndel said...

Glad you're feeling better.
I agree, February is tough... oh but you must love February! I just remembered---the age of Aquarius!!
Will you tell which day? Or I'll have to say happy happy happy every day for the whole month>

Lucky Dip Lisa said...

I don't like winter either and it's fast approaching. Your descripition of snowflakes..beautiful. Glad your feeling better:)

Mick said...

Sugar snaps? Are they anything like ginger snaps? I'll take a dozen ... send the Girl Scouts 'round to box them up and deliver when ready.

layers said...

I love the repetition of the mask like images-- mysterious and intriguing.
glad you are feeling better.
spring is coming soon-- it is amazing that even with it still cold outside everything is getting buds on them.

Unknown said...

We have plum blossoms, rain, and robins. No one should ever have to get used to coughing. Feel better. That's an order

Lucky Dip Lisa said...

Where for art thou John?