Sunday, December 20, 2009


"in.fashion.one.winter"


"detail"

Quick study - image already sampled....snow everywhere here.

I spent time yesterday at a Music Store. Greg was trying out foot pedals for his guitar and Mariana and Alex first playing the drums and then a wonderful sounding electric piano.

The fuzz pedal that Jimmie Hendrix used costs about $150. As I have stated before, with the loss of record stores here a few music stores like the one we visited have become my sanctuary.

"Angel came down from heaven yesterday
She stayed with me just long enough to rescue me
And she told me a story yesterday,
About the sweet love between the moon and the deep blue sea
And then she spread her wings high over me
She said she's gonna come back tomorrow"

Hendrix


Stay warm. Create.

4 comments:

Mick said...

"Obladi oblada" - The Beatles

Candace X. Moore said...

Good post, John. I like the way your brain works. C

layers said...

my artist son in NYC played drums in high school-- his connection to art and music is similar to yours-- love your creativity. and I am trying to stay warm- the creating part will have to wait til Jan.
peaceful new year to you and yours.
donna

Paul G. said...

Angel is one of my favorite Hendrix tunes, from one of my favorite albums of his. Nice choice.