Sunday, February 11, 2007

When is it Finished? Is it Good? Am I Good?

Here is a jpg at various stages of manipulations - the rendition of the final - the third one down- is too small and details are lost. Here and now, tonight within this blog import, the manipulated image does not seem to have an adequately strong composition.

Something to think about? Too busy? Too small?

Yes, after inspecting the larger image in My Documents the rendition here is too small yet I stand by it - the composition is delicate and held together in part by words and phrases and fragments of confessions that are lost here. It is valid work - just not so as depicted here. Size matters.

So you will have to take my word for it until I can determine way to link to a larger image, somehow. Trust me.

Yes. Trust me.







"42nd Steps and Forty Nine Confessions"

No comments: