Saturday, July 10, 2010





A horridly hot humid week here - two shots that are not a pan. In Penn near the subway stairs and on the uptown E Train platform.

I have so many friends that are Dutch, but I feel Spain will win the World Cup Sunday. The Spaniards looked better against Germany than Brazil looked playing North Korea. Incredible ball control and passing.

I would be happy for the Dutch, though. Both countries deserve victory. Germany will likely take third. They are big and fast and score on counter attacks.

Peace on earth, good will to corner kicks.

2 comments:

Irene said...

I hope you are wrong and we will win. We really need it. We're a little country in need of a big prize. It will be very good for our self esteem. I dare not watch, but have to.

Mick said...

... "foo-teh-bol" beh' berry, berry good to me ...